D’Amore Law Group has earned a reputation among insurance companies, corporations, and opposing counsel as experienced, aggressive, and ethical personal injury attorneys. Our team is committed to securing justice for the innocent victims of accidents, exploitation, and abuse throughout Oregon and Washington, and we are proud to support the next generation of lawyers.
It is our pleasure to offer the Elle D’Amore Law School Scholarship, in memory of Tom and Lisa D’Amore’s generous, vibrant, and kind daughter. To learn more about Elle, please jump to her profile.
- To be eligible, applicants must be currently enrolled in or accepted by an accredited law school.
- To apply for the 2024 scholarship, please submit a 300-450 word essay addressing the question: What do you think our country should do to foster unity?
- Essays must be submitted through the online form. No mail-ins will be accepted.
- Submission deadline: July 1, 2024. NOTE: No late submissions will be accepted.
- One (1) winner will be selected and notified via email on August 1, 2024.
One (1) winner will receive $2,500 to put towards their law school tuition