Experienced Wrongful Death Attorneys Serving Portland Oregon & Washington
Tom D’Amore and his entire staff treated me with compassion, concern and understanding…
J. Nelson, Washington
The legal term “wrongful death” means simply that a death occurred due to a negligent, careless, or intentional act of another.
Wrongful death is the most catastrophic of personal injury claims. A wrongful death can be the result of a motor vehicle collision, the result of negligence in a hospital or nursing home, on a construction site—it can happen virtually anywhere. It is important to speak with one of our compassionate and experienced Portland Wrongful Death Attorneys if a loved one has died in a wrongful death circumstance.
Making A Wrongful Death Claim In Oregon Or Washington
The victim’s family is often asked to sign a settlement with the wrongdoer’s insurance company – and sign it quickly. You could be signing away your legal rights and adequate compensation for your loss.
It is your legal right to ask an attorney to review the documents provided by the insurance company before you sign.
It can be very difficult to discuss seeking justice for a loved one’s wrongful death. All of the attorneys and staff at D’Amore Law Group will treat you with the respect and care that you deserve.
Contact Our Wrongful Death Attorneys In Portland, Lake Oswego, and Bend, Oregon, or in Vancouver, Washington.
Tom D’Amore and the compassionate, experienced attorneys at D’Amore Law Group are among the most well-regarded wrongful death lawyers in Oregon, Washington and California.
Recent wrongful death case results obtained by D’Amore Law Group
- $2 million dollar recovery against a negligent trucking company on behalf of a Tualatin, Oregon woman whose husband was killed when he was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler semi-truck operated by a truck driver under the influence of alcohol and illegal drugs
- $900,000 for the family of a Portland area teenager, killed in a head-on auto accident
- $850,000 recovery for the family of a Salem, Oregon nursing home resident who died as a result of extreme negligence
- $525,000 policy-limits settlement for the family of a Bend, Oregon man who was killed in a hit-and-run crash
- Confidential settlement for the widow of a Dallas, Oregon man who died after a hospital failed to diagnose his heart attack
Free Consultation With one of Our Skilled and Compassionate Wrongful Death Attorneys
If a loved one died in a wrongful death circumstance, please contact D’Amore Law Group for a free case consultation. The Portland wrongful death lawyers at D’Amore Law Group are experienced, knowledgeable and concerned. Our law firm will stand by your side during this difficult time. We represent clients throughout Oregon, Washington, and California. Our offices are conveniently located in Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego, and Bend. Call our committed wrongful death law firm at 503-222-6333 or contact us online today.