Uber, Lyft, and Cab Ride Assistance Presented by D’Amore Law Group
In an effort to reduce the risk of drinking and driving we are proud to present holiday cab and ride-share assistance for you! We care about our residents in Portland, OR, and want to give back by offering partial reimbursement for cab, Uber or Lyft rides in an initiative to prevent drinking and driving.
How It Works:
The Holiday Spirit Campaign is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab and we will reimburse you for up to $50! Make the right choice, the responsible choice to get home this holiday season.
- Christmas Eve & Day (12/24/2022 & 12/25/22)
- New Year’s Eve & Day (12/31/22 & 1/1/23)
- Rides must be in the Portland, OR metro area.
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on 12/24/2022 and 10 am on 12/25/2022, OR between 5 pm on 12/31/2022 and 10 am on 1/1/2023.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $50.00 anywhere in the Portland metro area.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 60 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail-in to our office:
Attention: Holiday Spirit Campaign
D’Amore Law Group
4230 Galewood Street; Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement. Checks will be mailed to the address on the photo ID.