At D’Amore Law Group, our personal injury lawyers specialize in representing victims of accidents and injuries. As lawyers and community members in Oregon and Washington states, it is our responsibility to advocate for those who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault.
We are excited to announce our scholarship for law school students!
For this year’s scholarship, we are asking law students to submit an essay about why they decided to become a lawyer and how they plan to serve their law community.
We look forward to hearing from the next generation of lawyers, and we will announce the winner of the scholarship by June 15, 2022
**Please submit your scholarship essay by May 31, 2022. If you do not submit your essay by this date, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. No late submissions will be accepted.
Law Student Scholarship Details
- Students are expected to write a 300-400 word essay about what influenced their legal career and how they are planning to help their law community.
- The winner with the most compelling essay will receive a $1,500 law school scholarship.
One (1) winner will receive $1,500 to put towards their law school tuition
Criteria & Eligibility
- A minimum word count of 300 words, but no more than 450 words
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited law school
- If you have applied to a law school and have not been accepted yet, you may apply for the scholarship, however, the scholarship will be awarded to a student already enrolled at an accredited law school
- Submit Your Essay by May 31, 2022
- One (1) winner will be selected by email on June 15, 2022