2022 Elle D’Amore Law School Scholarship Recipient: Alanna McNaughton
At D’Amore Law Group, our personal injury lawyers specialize in representing victims of accidents and injuries. As lawyers and community members in Oregon and Washington states, it is our responsibility to advocate for those who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault.
We are excited to announce our scholarship for law school students!
For this year’s scholarship, we are asking law students to submit an essay about “what do you think our country should do to foster unity?”
We look forward to hearing from the next generation of lawyers, and we will announce the winner of the scholarship by August 1st, 2023
**Please submit your scholarship essay by July 1st, 2023. If you do not submit your essay by this date, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. No late submissions will be accepted.
Law Student Scholarship Details
- Students are expected to write a 300-450 word essay about what they think our country should do to foster unity.
- The winner with the most compelling essay will receive a $2,500 law school scholarship.
One (1) winner will receive $2,500 to put towards their law school tuition
Criteria & Eligibility
- A minimum word count of 300 words, but no more than 450 words
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited law school
- Submit Your Essay by July 1st, 2023
- One (1) winner will be selected by email on August 1st, 2023