D’Amore Law Group is excited to announce its third annual Holiday Spirit Campaign, promoting safety by reimbursing rides home this New Year’s Eve to enhance public safety and discourage driving under the influence.
“Throughout my years of practice, I’ve witnessed firsthand the profound impact and heartbreaking consequences that crashes caused by impaired driving have on my clients and the wider Oregon community. Our annual Holiday Spirit Campaign is an effort to keep Portland roads safe this New Year’s Eve by providing a free alternative to drinking and driving.” said Tom D’Amore.” This campaign is more than just our firm giving back; it’s a call to action for every Portland resident to prioritize making responsible choices during this festive season. Together, we can ensure a joyful and, most importantly, safer new year.”
If you find that you’ve had too much to drink during the celebrations, make the responsible choice: call an Uber, Lyft, or cab service for a ride. Once you’re home safe, just mail D’Amore Law Group the receipt of your ride along with a copy of your photo ID and we will reimburse the cost of your ride up to $75 by sending you a check in the mail to the address listed on the ID if you qualify. Participating in this program is as easy as it sounds, and it’s our way of ensuring everyone has a safe return home this New Year’s Eve.
To qualify for reimbursement (up to $75):
- Rides must be taken within the Portland, Oregon metro area;
- Rides must occur between 5 pm on 12/31/2023 and 10 am on 1/1/2024; and
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
The sober rides campaign offer is:
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination,
- Limited to one reimbursement per household,
- Limited to a maximum reimbursement of $75.00 anywhere in the Portland metro area, which includes a tip up to 10%,
- Limited to the first 100 submissions, and
- You must submit a copy of your receipt and photo ID and mail-in to the firm’s office within 10 business days.
To participate in the D’Amore Holiday Spirit Campaign, please enclose a copy of your ride receipt and your photo ID and mail to:
Attention: D’Amore Holiday Spirit Campaign
D’Amore Law Group
4230 Galewood Street, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
The law firm will review the submissions on a first-come first-serve basis, and the first 100 submissions will receive reimbursements. Checks will be mailed to the address on the photo ID.