Experienced Vancouver WA Construction Accident Attorneys Ready To Serve You
Every year, thousands of Americans are harmed or killed on construction job sites because of unsafe working conditions.
The construction industry is responsible for almost 18% of all workplace fatalities. Caused by lax safety procedures, negligence, faulty equipment, or poor supervision, most catastrophes that occur on construction sites could have been prevented.
Machines, compressed gasses, nail guns, cranes, scaffolding, and falls can cause serious injuries. Construction companies often blame the worker, but D’Amore Law Group is known for a thorough investigation and case analysis in defense of injured workers against unsafe contractors. Our Vancouver WA construction accident attorneys are experienced in handling construction site injury and death cases – call for a free consultation
Commercial Construction Site Injury
The leading causes of construction worker death on job sites are falls, electrocution, and being struck by an object (OSHA) – but there are many ways workers can sustain a catastrophic injury on construction site. Improperly secured scaffolding, or guardrails, electrocution, defective design (of scaffolding, tools or construction equipment), improper ventilation, and big machines like forklifts can all cause serious injury or even death. Loud noises may cause deafness, and chemical exposure can be fatal.
Residential Construction Site Injury
Many construction workers incorrectly believe that “getting injured” is part of working in construction. However, construction companies and sub-contractors are required to maintain and enforce safety precautions to protect their workers, other contractors’ workers, and the public. Serious, debilitating injuries occur when work sites are unsafe – and are usually the result of negligence.
Notable Results Obtained by Our Vancouver WA Construction Accident Law Firm
- $1.8 million settlement on behalf of an Oregon construction worker who was severely injured while working on a new residential construction site. Hit by a falling stack of drywall that had been improperly stacked, he was propelled through the temporary guardrail, landing head-first on the floor below.
- Confidential settlement on behalf of a construction worker crushed in a pinch point between a large machine and a wall while working on a commercial job site in Portland. The worker was killed instantly; the Vancouver WA construction accident lawyer at D’Amore Law Group represented his children in the wrongful death case.
Our law firm also practices the following legal matters:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Medication Errors
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sexual Abuse and Assault
- Wrongful Death
- Highway-Roadway Accidents
- Spinal Cord and Head Injuries
- Sinus Surgery Injury
- Class Actions
- Insurance Fraud & Bad Faith
D’Amore Law Group has meeting locations in Vancouver, Washington – contact the firm for a free consultation at 360-696-3437.