And the winner for 2018 is…
We are pleased to announce the winner of the first D’Amore Trial Attorney Scholarship is Brittany Urness! Brittany will receive a $1,000 scholarship award. Brittany’s well written and thoughtful essay stood out during the selection process.
Brittany will be attending BYU in the fall and plans to focus on Civil Rights law. We at D’Amore Law Group wish her much success in law school and in her legal career!
The D’Amore Law Group is excited to announce its first annual scholarship. Tom D’Amore founded D’Amore Law Group in 1994 with the mission of securing justice for innocent people and their families. Tom and his associates have earned a reputation among insurance companies, corporations and opposing counsel as experienced, aggressive and ethical personal injury attorneys.
The D’Amore Law Group Scholarship was created to help ease the financial burden for those pursuing their dream of becoming an attorney. We look forward to hearing from you and reading your essay.
- Must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA-accredited law school in the United States
- Students that apply must have 3.4 GPA or higher
One (1) scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to an incoming or currently enrolled law student. Funds must be used towards tuition or education expenses.
How to Apply
Scholarship applicants are required to do the following:
- Fill out an application information form.
- Write an essay on – How lawsuits benefit society. The essay should be no more than 1,500 words and will be judged on originality and persuasiveness by the attorneys at D’Amore Law Group.
- Email your information form and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your materials for the scholarship must be received by February 16, 2018 to be considered for the award. The winner of the scholarship will be announced on March 16, 2018.